(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ , I want to try the new beta

1 Like

Fehlt nur noch das er Rekordbox erkennt dann ist es perfekt

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be happy to participate in the beta testing for firmware v2.0

1 Like

Dear Denon-team, I would like to participate in the beta test for the new firmware. I’ve been using a Prime Series setup, so im familliar with the software. I work as a software engineer myself, so I know how to propperly file a Burgreport and try to help finding a solution.

Dear Jan

1 Like

Fehlt nur noch das er Rekordbox erkennt

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to join beta testing!

1 Like

Hi there, that’s great news, i’d like to try, thanks!

1 Like

Hello, @Gee_DenonDJ I’d like to joy to beta testing Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. Thnx!

1 Like

Je souhaite la bêta test please comment la télécharger

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to join the group of beta testers MCX8000. Regards

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I have an MCX8000 since 7/22/2016 and I use it professionally. I want to be part of the Beta test and I offer my mapping for Traktor as a contribution to improve the compatibility of this great controller.

2 Likes

Hi, I’d like to join the group of beta testers MCX8000. Regards, Panosrgr.

1 Like

Hello :wink: lm happy to hear about the Firmware V2.0 and i would be happy if i can test the V2.0.

1 Like

New firmware? Let’s test!

1 Like

Hello, I would like to be included in the beta testing. Thanx!

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ,

I would really love to become a Beta tester! :slight_smile:

Thanks! DriesA

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be really happy to be part of the beta testing group for firmware v2.0. By Steve from Verona Italy

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’d like to participate in v2.0 MCX8000 firmware beta testing program!what I have to do?thanks

1 Like

Hey guys! Hey Stex! I’d like to participate in v2.0 MCX8000 firmware beta testing program too - how do we do it?

1 Like

Just post it in this Thread:

2 Likes