(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Perfect @Gee_DenonDJ, thank you very much for your availability

1 Like

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000. So i would be happy to load the new Firmware. Iā€™m waiting for link . Poland

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, please i would like to test to for the new Firmeware. Thx from Berlin/germany

Goodevening Gee_DenonDJ i canā€™t find the new section ā€œMCX8000 Public Beta Testā€ , can you please help me find it , i would love to contribute by the public beta test Thank You DJ Christophe

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be happy to load this in and test the new firmware. Greetings From Germany

hi @Gee_DenonDJ i would like to test the new firmware

Hallo ich besitze 2 mcx 8000 wĆ¼rde gerne die Beta version testen hoffe das dann auch meine Bildschirme nicht mehr einfrieren. DJ Vermittlung Heinrich Emke

@Gee_DenonDJ hey there @Gee_DenonDJ, im happy to hear about the Firmware V2.0 and i would be happy if i can test the V2.0. I will try to share all my positive and negative experiences with you

Greetings Kai-Uwe

Hola me gustarĆ­a probar Firmware 2.0

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ Own the mcx8000 for a year now with Serato 2.0 running on windows 10. Want to test also the new version !

Hi, Iā€™m from Chile and Iā€™d like to try the Firmware 2.0 Public Beta from mcx8000

hey @Gee_DenonDJ, I JUST GOT my new mcx800 an i want to test the new firmware for this controller.tank you very much

hi. i want to take part in testing the firmware. Thankx

Hallo @ Gee_DenonDJ ich bin seit 25 Jahren Mobiler DJ arbeite mit dem MCX8000 Stand alone und Ć¼ber Virtual DJ 8 WĆ¼rde mich Ć¼ber eine Teilnahme am Beta-Test freuen :Herz Augen:

Hello i am from Germany and i will testing the new Performance with the Firmware 2.0 the new Features are make the mcx8000 Complete. Greets Nils

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ I would to try the new firmware 2.0 Public Beta.Greetings from UK.

I also want to test the beta version.thank you!

Would Like to participate to the beta testing. Have time ahead before any future gigs. Thanks!

@Gee_DenonDJ Just got my MCX8000 and realy would like to try the new FW

Grtzz Geert

I Would Like To Test The Beta Test For MCX8000