New with sc5000 and some problems

Hi. Yesterday was my first day and all ok. But today the player says that there isnt wifi conecction. Says that activate wifi…But wifi is activate… Other problem is I dont know if is possible to put bar countdown to the next cue point. Only can put a countdown when the white line of a loop is…

Try turning off quantize

• Try re-starting your router.

• Try removing (forget) all WIFI connections and re-add them, UTILITY Settings on the 5000

• try updating the firmware again

Thanks for answer but quantize is not the problem. I think this player can only do countdown to the cue not to the hotcues…

The other problem is that the player thinks wifi is disabled and is enabled…im reinstalling firmware.

PD:Reinstalling firmware dont help. I have the wifi problem …Says that enable wifi but is enabled.

Sorry I didn’t read that properly

This feature is not available.

Check the feature request area, someone may have requested it

How many 5000 do you have?

Does this happen on all your units or just one?

The WiFi module may need looking at by service

Only have one sc5000. Where can I see serial number? In the case I would have two…the problem would be saved with link?? Thanks

On the bottom.

Stiller having the wifi issue. Any solution? Opening the player???

Hi DJ Kemi, nice to meet you man. I was wondering if someone could please help me figure out 1 or two things please & thank you? I dont own a computer, just an Android tablet, & my LG Stylo 4 smartphone. And, before I ordered this, it said that I’d be able to set it up, & use it without a computer, just with USB Flash Drives, & SD Cards. And it also said that I could update the" Firmware Update ", as well, with the USB Flash Drive. Now, last nite became a nightmare for me, cause somehow, my brand new Scandisk Extreme GO-3.1 Flash Drive just stopped working on me period… Lol… Like, I spent about two weeks moving about 5,000 songs over to the new flash drive, & all was successful. Then, when I tried to put a couple more tracks onto the flash drive, it said that the file was corrupt, & the only option it was giving me, was to either format the flash drive, or I could pull it out of my phone. So, I didnt know what else to do, so I pulled it outta my smartphone, & now both my smartphone, & my Denon SC-5000M, won’t read the flash drive anymore at all. Wich was literally rite before I was gonna stick it into the Denon SC5000M for the first time, ■■■■ is crazy though. So luckily, I was able to go on beatport.com, and redownload about 200 or so songs that I had purchased from them, over again, and I successfully moved those songs onto my shitty gigabyte monster flash drive. Which seemed to work out fine, and I was able to try it out in my new Denon instrument. But, the Scandisk Extreme GO- 3.1 Flash Drive, waswould I had looked into, study about read about, and invested all my time into using. And then right before I got to stick it into the Denon instrument, You just all the sudden stopped working completely. So yeah, I was able to successfully play around and learn some things on the Denon instrument, But, every time I downloaded the version 1.6 firmware update for USB, And then when I have the USB in the Denon instrument, It only reads the tracks of music, but not the file and folder that I made specifically for the Denon firmware update. So now I’m not sure exactly how to get that update going, but I would really like to figure it out if possible? I’m going to be using my one media player, as two layers, on my Pioneer mixer, So that I can mix, which I can still do right now, but I basically just lost 5,000 songs, and that was the main reason I even purchased the Denon instrument to begin with, was because I had collected up to about 5,000 songs in the last 5 years now, and lost it in a matter of 30 seconds… Lol… Yeah man, thank you for your time and patience, I’m pretty sure that I just am trying to get to my help with the firmware update, and I’m also trying to find out when I’m scratching how to set it up so that I have some kind of the digital needle should you say, So that when I go to scratch and cut, that white line on the vinyl that comes with it, just goes round & round? Which is great for the mixing part, But when I’m trying to scratch or cut, usually I am aiming that white line at the top of a sample, which will generally always be where the needle is, therefore giving me a place to know when and where to scratch and cut at all times. But where there’s no needle on these instruments, I’m not sure how to figure out a set place that will be basically my needle digitally let’s say, So that I can successfully scratch and cut without having to do it wherever the sample decides it wants to be played. I’m hoping that I’m explaining this correctly, thank you again… :+1::pray::notes::earth_americas: