New SC5000M Link Issues

Hello all,

I recently just picked up some new SC5000M’s and I am having a few issues.

Issues: -Bottom light where SD/USB bay is on underside only works after resetting the players (hold power for 10 seconds) Note: this is not a huge deal but I paid good money for these and expect everything to work

• LINK does not work, Network lights up blue but will drop out occasionally and I can see the USB as a source from the other player but when I select it loads then network symbol goes out.

Things I have tried:

Factory reset Re-installing the newest firmware Multiple different ethernet cables different usb’s as source

I do not know what to do and would like to know if anyone else is having this issue or has any advice as I am new here (came from pioneer CDJ3000’s) and so far not a great impression.

Could be you USB. I’ve had issues periodically since owning mine (early adopter), and I’ve found it tends to be when the USB isn’t the best, so when it struggles to access on the native drive, the network drive fails quite a lot.

As it goes for usb light, it is a software bug and will be fix in future update.