New Prime Hardware on the Horizon?

3 Likes

An audio equipment doesn’t need to be fitted with all kinds of bells and whistles to be considered a premium class product. Premium means first and foremost the quality of the design, craftsmanship and internal components that offer the product overall performance, like durability, reliability, high fidelity sound.

One more thing: expressions like “you sir are an ass” don’t honor you at all.

Going this way, we still can knock out Pioneer out of the equation :wink:

I think thats already happened, hasn’t it? No response whatsoever to the SC5000 is not a good sign, and the press is full of stories about Pioneer being sold to the highest bidder.

No disrespect intended to fans of Pioneer.

1 Like

i can live with that. I am only saying what I think, as you are. Your opinion matters as much to me as mine does to you.

Of course that you can say what you think…about the current topic, about a product discussed here…but not about an individual person.

You have a fair point - I will retract that comment.

So, to lighten the atmosphere a bit, here is my proposal for the new Denon DJ hardware: an entire fashion clothing line up, full of built-in high end technology, with gesture control capability.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope you are including shoes and accessories in that!

:wink:

Everything our gadget hungry souls desire…but, of course, it must have a fancy name like “62G6MX”.:grinning::grinning::grinning:

It makes the prime ecosystem more accessible for all. I have the x600 and I can fit it in my backpack with wires, headphones and a mic.

Premium or not a 2ch mixer is due.

Onesies for me and advanced BPM options

So be it!

kraftwerk

Just imagine!:grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I can imagine Denon launching this, then we wait for a firmware update for the willy opening for bathroom breaks :grimacing:

Initially, I thought introducing cheaper gear would make sense for Denon DJ. On a second thought I’d say it’s time for an update of the SC5000s. Not because they’re maxed out - there’s still potential for them. Also, the SC5000s are already kinda cheap (same price bracket as the XDJ-1000MK2 in most markets).

But it would make sense to not have Pioneer catch up technology wise. They had plenty of time to study the SC5000 and release something on the same level. After 3 years (that has been Pioneer’s traditional product life cycle!) Denon should have something ready to stay ahead of the game.

Clones? That should be a wake up call to stay away from the laptop.

I thin k I’ll be looking for the Ugg slippers upgrade, personally,

If this x1850 is real then I believe it will be a djm2000nxs knock-off.

I don’t know what more can be done with the hardware. The software however is a different story.

Well time is ticking we’ll soon find out. The waiting to see ■■■■■.

Anymore leaks? lol

Ou, there is a lot You can do to a dj mixer to make it better. Very much a lot.

Can we move those grids on-the-fly, then I’m all in :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like