Need engine 1.5.2

Hey all again, im in dire need of engine 1.5.2 to prepare usbs to use with my pair of SC2900’s , i have been using the mx8000 export function in engine prime to prepare my usbs but have encountered problems with my tracks which makes them unplayable and on a whole makes the mixing experience very inconvenient , i have tried downloading engine 1.5.2 from the software page denon has but the download links dont work, i have tried to make a support inquiry but cant submit it since i cant register my sc2900 turntables as denon products because for some reason the page will not recognise the serial numbers so i cant even ask them directly for the software. If anyone can help with some information or if they could send me the software to download, i would really appreciate it, i have had the decks for a few months now and havent been able to use them to the full extent yet, i really dont want to have to get rid of them, thanks for your guys time

Have you checked the downloads page, or is it something else you are looking for?

yeah ive tried the download links for engine 1.5.2 for both mac and windows but they dont work

Maybe if you post more details regarding your issue, someone with one of the older devices may be able to offer better help.

Hey yeah ive made a few posts about this on this forum and gone through the possible solutions i have been provided with, i only found one other post someone had made with the same problem i was having which was to do with the turntables freezing when loading certain tracks ( tracks get stuck on MEMO CHECKING), he had to use engine 1.5 to prepare the tracks that would cause the freezing issue. i have had replies on my other posts saying it may be to do with the usbs i am using but after testing different ones i have it still has the same issue. i have arrived at the conclusion that i need engine 1.5.2 but i cant download it from the downloads page on the denon website because the dl links dont work

Yeah, i see what you mean.

I tried to download both and they both do nothing, perhaps if you message a Moderator @Reese they might be able to escalate for you.

Which browser are you both using?

I’ve just downloaded the file without issue. Here’s a screen grab of the zip contents. engine152 files

This is via Firefox. I did get a security warning, but there’s an option to download anyway.

2 Likes

That’s quite bizarre, i used Chrome, thought that perhaps one of my ad blockers was misbehaving so i tried Edge [which i never use] and it worked, and you are correct, i got the ‘malicious’ file warning but it did download.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.