Mixer Peripheral did not come on line

Please can someone tell me that there is an easy solution to this problem. I was playing on my P4 at home last night (without any problems). I stopped for a couple of minutes to toalk to my wife in the room. When I came back, I had this message on the screen “mixer peripheral did not come on line”. After a while it gave me the option to upgrade FW, which I selected. The firmware downloaded & installed completely, but the mixer is still useless. Also the the decks don’t play if you load a track to them. I’ve tried reloading FW2.0.2 & older versions with no success at all. I’ve read all about others experiencing this issue, and I haven’t seen a proper solution to this. I purchased my P4 used & cannot claim warranty. Surely my P4 can’t just turn into a paperweight while standing for 10mins?? Please Denon, don’t let me go through the same thing as with the MCX8000, where you just turn a blind eye & pretend there’s no problem here. I’m sooo stressed about this. I have loads of gigs booked for the next couple of weeks. PLEASE DENON HELP!!

Hey @crazycraig - Sorry to hear you’re running into some issues. Have you created a ticket with support for this? Issues with the peripherals will need a closer look from the team.

You can create a ticket here: www.denondj.com/support OR DM me your email and phone number and I’ll be happy to connect you.

1 Like

Hi Anthony. Thank you for your reply. So the unit just started working again out of the blue. I have absolutely no idea what caused the issue or what corrected it, but I must say that if this was to occur at a gig, I would be totally screwed! Sadly this incident has seriously broken my confidence in the product. Without knowing the cause, makes me feel like this could happen again at any time. I honestly don’t know what steps I can take to prevent this from potentially happening again.

Hey @crazycraig -

Some troubleshooting steps to consider when having any issues with your peripherals is to check that you’re updated with the most recent release. If you are, any issues with your peripherals could be consulted with one of our team members at any time. Creating a ticket would be a way you can get connected with them or simply by DMing me.

Either way, prevention is always key so if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know.