Hi All, Just want to share this with you: Some DJ’s play with energy levels.
HOW TO: implement the Mixed In Key ENERGY LEVELS into PRIME ENGINE:
- purchase mixed in key.
- Drag the files from your DJ music folder to MIK.
- Everything is scanned automatic
- Go to “peronalize tag”.
- Click on “Update Tags”
- Here you can choose how the Energy level wil be stored in your IDTag. in red you see my settings
- Click " re-tag excisting files" the energy level is now saved in the IDTAG of the song file
- Go to Engine Prime
- select the songs you dragged in MIK
- right click: re-import track information
Now: The “comment” field contains the energy level (according to my settings)
FUTURE UPDATE?: It would be nice if engine prime could read the ENERGY LEVEL field of MIK.
that’s it for now … Is there a better/faster way? let me know. thanks