Thanks for posting.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but this information is not publicially available. However, I’ll be happy to submit this as a feature request for you. However, you can use a MIDI monitoring software to retrieve all the MIDI CC commands. I’ve included links for these below:
MIDI Monitor - Mac OS X - http://www.snoize.com/MIDIMonitor/
MIDI Monitor is a free utility for Mac OS X which displays MIDI signals in a variety of formats. It can watch both incoming and outgoing MIDI streams, and can filter them by message type and channel.
- Make sure any DJ software is closed.
- Download, and install MIDI Monitor.
- Open MIDI Monitor.
- Click on the Sources tab to view MIDI devices. Confirm that your USB/MIDI device is listed.
- Once you confirm your MIDI device is connected and listed. Press any buttons on your controller or move the platter(s)/fader(s) to see which MIDI CC commands are being sent.
MIDI-OX - PC - http://www.midiox.com/
- Download and install MIDI-OX.
- Run the MIDI OX application.
- Select the Options menu and select MIDI Devices. Make sure to select MIDI inputs and MIDI Outputs for the MIDI controller, in this case the USB Audio Device and click OK.
- Select the View menu and select Input Monitor. The field type, Data1, contains the CC information. Test the functions of your controller in the monitor.
I hope this helps!