Mc6000mkI VDJ configuration

I updated vdj back in the fall and when I did, I could no longer configure my MC6000 correctly with VDJ. I have two of these machines and the MCX8000. The 8000 will configure properly, but neither of the two older controllers. Can anyone help me solve this? I do like the 8000, but it is a nightmare to lug around.

I can not find any drivers on the denon website or any firmware updates for the MC6000. The MCX8000 works fine-was plug and play after the vdi update. I have tried going in and changing the configurations in vdi, but t best can only use one deck and cannot use the other deck, even to cue up music or it will stop the music playing on the other deck. I will try and find the WASAPI driver you mentioned and see if that works. Thanks for the response, I appreciate it!

I have a MacBook Pro so I believe the driver is a non issue. Being a technical moron, this is driving me nuts. I think I am going to uninstall vdj, reinstall it, and see if I can get things back to normal. Right now, it recognizes the controller, but nothing is mapped correctly so nothing on the controller does anything. I can not lug around the 8000 for trivia nights and small parties!

I have been in there looking for help. We will see who replies. I did read the threads with those using windows. Thanks again!