MC6000MK2 & Latency Issues with Play, Cue & Hot Cues

Hello.

I’m having a latency issue with my new MK2. Specifically the hot cues, cue and play buttons. If I had to guess, I’d say the delay 50ms or so. It’s really throwing me off. My drops now need to be close to a quarter-bar before my cue points. I didn’t have this issue with my old Hercules RMX2’s.

Here’s a link to a YouTube video as an example. Listen to the “click” of the cue button vs. the time it takes for the track to play and/or VDJ’s spinning record on the screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJi6mfvO6ZI

I’ve tried everything I could find to address this, including the latency settings in the Denon software. It’s currently set at 5ms. Oddly, there is no noticable delay in other functions, including effects, faders, etc.

I have a pair of identical laptops and it’s happening on both - Asus i7’s, 16gb Ram, etc. Not junk.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Here’s a working link:

Yeah, delay is noticable. But Denon software controls USB buffer & Asio latency - meaning audio. Your problem is MIDI related - meaning Virtual DJ related. Someone here might be able to help (a lot of users have MC6000mk2 + VDJ combo) but I suggest going to VDJ forum :wink:

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.