Looping Function Needs Some Tweaking

Looping.docx (7.0 KB)

To prevent a VERY LONG thread post, I have uploaded a document describing the problem scenarios that I have encountered when trying to utilize the looping feature on my SC6Ks.

As someone who uses looping a lot and in many different fashions, these nuances can really hinder a mix and the flow of transitions. Perhaps maybe I went into too much detail on my scenarios, but I wanted to make sure that these problems were able to be recreated and identified as clearly as possible.

Enable "Hot Loops"in settings

1 Like

I’m gonna have to ask you to describe where this is. The SC6Ks do not have any setting to ‘enable Hot Loops’ on them. Plus, Hot Loops are . . . . always enabled because that’s what are stored in the loop bank.

I think rcatelli means the “reloop” setting:

• Saved Loop Behavior: This setting determines the action of loops after they have been saved. When set to Reloop, pressing a pad with a saved loop will start playing the loop again. When set to Disable, pressing a pad with a saved loop will turn off the loop.
1 Like

Ah ok! If this is true, then the reloop setting for me is on ‘Reloop’ which is the trigger loop function that was implemented during the 1.6 update (on the video and release, the setting was ‘Retrigger’ rather than ‘Reloop.’). My scenarios mentioned occur with the reloop setting set to ‘Reloop.’ If I change the setting to ‘Disable,’ then this creates more problems with my scenarios.