LIMITED TIME OFFER! Buy two SC5000M (Now with Serato DJ support) and get a FREE X1800!

M and serato pairing

Probably serato make payment to denon for life jacket deal of serato in standalone sale boom.

Serato is also pairing with Prime 4 and the normal SC5000, so I think that is not the reason for only promoting the SC5000-M

If someone from you want to buy a SC500M and don’t need a mixer I will buy that mixer (I’ll pay 1/3 price from the whole set that you’ll pay for that) so you can earn :slight_smile: You will get mixer for free and I’ll pay for that.

Also in Spain. 2598€

LOL

Too bad I don’t need 3 decks.

Guitar Center had a special on the sc5000m’s and will honor the free mixer in the deal. Also if you buy now, you get somewhere in the range of $450 to buy anything in the store.

@prod Where are you seeing the GC promo you are speaking of? When I view the package on GCs website it only shows 2 SC5000Ms and X1800 advertising the price of the 2 SC5000Ms. Also GCs ad indicates it’s coming next month 12/10/19.

I ask because if it isn’t listed in black and white YMWV based on which store or clerk you speak with.

Thanks in advance!

Fire sale is simply defined as “ A fire sale is the sale of goods at extremely discounted prices.”

There’s no denying that there’s a wonderful discount effectively happening.

No flames, smoke or charred remains, which is what the term originated from, like items that were discounted due to smoke or heat damage. None of that here obviously, although to be fair Scratchworx/DJworx seem as though their hearts not really in it for over a year now, so a mis-use of an old colonial term is perfectly forgivable.

There is nothing online, which is why I wanted to post it here. I called my local store and asked where they participating in the Denon promotion where you buy two SC5000M’s and get the X1800 free?

They asked that I send them an email about the promo and then they said yes they are participating.

They proceeded to tell me that the SC5000M’s were on special for a limited time AND I would get $400+ in GC bucks.

Give them a call.

1 Like

Hmmm…I’m suspecting DJworx used the term correctly, meaning an extremely low price to move inventory rather than an actual sale because of a fire.

They usually have their finger on the pulse and if it came from staff, you can bet it was researched ahead of time.

We can hum all night… I’m sure denon know the right words.

Thanks @prod!

If you want to buy with EU warranty you can buy it in Poland. It costs 10490 PLN/2460€/ 2115£ You can buy it here: https://www.lightingcenter.pl/49595-denon-dj-sc5000m-prime-2x-odtwarzacz-multimedialny-mikser.html?fbclid=IwAR3ePfSpvdT5oSxWXgTsLJPYKOpx4sszKvnQ3NejUDkLo5BOpD-55Uesusc

Are you UK, you can buy my x1800 mixer, its 6 months old… drop me a pm if you’re interested :slight_smile:

The same weekend I decided to sell my x1800 and possibly an sc5k player… :smiley:

Its six months old and I am open to offers (Northampton UK)

Now after the big anouncements you feel like a prophet, aren’t you?:joy: