LC6000 live in action

i know what im talking about thats why i wont back down, i told you and you didnt like it. oh well…

Unless you have some way of mapping a jog wheel that nobody else has discoverd your in the same boat as every otherr mapper for traktor and iu include pioneer in that one. they gave up after the ddj sz that was officially mapped but alas the jogs was still laggy.

No magic way, just common sense and knowledge of the midi protocol and how it works and responds. Every jog wheel can be mapped good - unless it’s hardware s*cks.

its fine i can totally handle it - we have moaned about laggy jog wheels in the traktor froum for 12 years, if only we knew of noise rider!

First - learn to read. Second - if I can do something that You can’t - well it’s not a miracle. As I said I was making traktor mappings for American audio. Here is dj Etronik running a VMS4 with traktor using my midi mapping:

And here from 2:30

3 Likes

could be anything happening here, show me a ddj1000

I didn’t map a DDJ-1000. But it’s not anything. This is a cheap controller for 300 euros. If a cheap controller can be mapped to have accurate scratching, keeping the position and be responsive, than other controllers can be as well.

its just not true im afraid, the best a ddj1000 jogwheel can be mapped is laggy.

So maybe the controller is crappy for midi mapping?

This is due to how the ddj1000/800 encoder works. You can get it right with traktor, but there will always be a 10-15ms delay without building an HID script, which you can do in traktor as is, but haven’t seen it done yet.

Other than that, people (myself included) have been mapping and improving jog wheel mappings in traktor for over a decade now without any issues.

2 Likes

What a spaceship :slight_smile: