knob too loose compared to the rest

I have DX-600 and the bass on ch1 is softer than the others, strangešŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Youā€™re taking my comment out of context. My reply was simply stating a good reason why one knob would feel different than others. Did I suggest this was what was happening on his unit? No I didnā€™t.

Look specifically at the part I quoted in my earlier reply to you. Read what I actually wrote, rather than what you think I wrote pleaseā€¦

Maybe all the other knobs are too tight.

After a few weeks they might all feel equal

Ok I read your comment again; itā€™s not manufacturing tolerance.

I have Prime 2 for 2 months and low EQ on deck 1 is soft as it was on day 1. Other knobs are also the same as on day 1.

I also do not think it is a manufacturing tolerance and less when it happens to more people besides me.Shain I listened to you and took it to technical service, I am waiting since they have told me that they have to send them the part. It also happens to me from day 1 and the others are still hard as at the beginning but that one is soft since I received it.

1 Like

Any news from the technical service?

I still donā€™t know anything, the only thing they sent me an SMS on Tuesday saying they were waiting to receive the pieces, I hope they donā€™t take longšŸ˜°

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m experiencing the exact same problem on the left Low EQ on my Prime Go. When I remove the plastic knob there is a bolt under there. Maybe by thightening it you can make the knobs less loose? Havenā€™t tried it myself since I do not have the right tools for the job, but I was wondering if anyone knows where the bolts are for?

1 Like

Post a picture if you can. I would imagine it is for holding the rotary knob on the unit and not for the feel but I could be wrong. Also keep in mind, none of us are Denon techs so donā€™t do anything to void your warranty on our account.

1 Like

Youā€™re probably right about the bolt holding the rotary knob in place. Iā€™ve decided to return my unit to technical service, better not risk my warranty :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hello DrLastContaQt, in the end did you take the prime 2 to the technical service? I am still without it and I am already quite tired, it has been more than 2 months in the SAT and they say that they are still waiting for the material.

Shop that I bought my Prime 2 from, warned me about possible situation like yours. I decided to not to send it to RMA and wait for the end of global logistics problems caused by pandemic. I will change my mind if one of the knobs stop to work which is not the case right now. I love my Prime 2 I canā€™t image situation when I canā€™y use it for 2 months because RMA is waiting for new parts to arrive. This issue is not that impotent and its only causing minor inconvenience. Besides that my Prime 2 is perfect. Also when Im mixing I donā€™t even notice that one of the knobs is more loose then the other.

Well, it is a good idea, if I found out I would not have bought it and as soon as I solve this situation I will sell it and I will never buy something denon, I regret having bought this brand with a disastrous SAT.

Sorry to hear that :frowning: I love my Prime 2. I always wanted to get rid of laptop (I was long time Traktor user) and Pioneer gear did speak to me like Denon was. From the minute I touched Prime 2 in the shop I fall in love :heart:

Well, I hope you enjoy it, I liked it too but I no longer want denon or paint, in fact they have taken away even the desire of this world I do not think I will buy a team again after this I hope they give me a solution soon and at least recover some money spent on this device. What I do not quite understand is that such a large brand and they do not have spare parts in stock for their products. Anyway, itā€™s a shame that someone bought something with all the illusion and ended up so discouraged