Info on upcoming updates and new fuctions sc6000

Keep us in the loop!! It would be nice to hear from denon on upcoming updates and new fuctions aswell as things they are working on currently. Bug fixes ect

I want to know when im getting serato compatibility. Dual wave forms in stand alone. Vertcal view. Along with other add ons n updates to the sc6000s and 1850

Let your people know your listening and coming through with new stuff and working on bettering your players and mixers!!

That doesn’t happen. There’s dozens of searchable posts about firmware “when?”.

Across all the years that I’ve had a firmware updatable denon product they’ve never said that in xx days time there’ll be a new whizzy-wuzz feature or function.

Instead it’s months a year+ of silence, then the firmware is made available to everyone with a pdf document in the download zip , listing what the changes and or new features are.

There’s never any advance advert of what to expect in the next firmware, or even if there will be a next firmware update. Some of those “when’s” you were asking about are all best thought of as “ifs” and the “when’s” could be over 5 years away, if at all.

Then you need to ask Serato. It’s their software, not Denon’s. Nothing needs to be done to the Prime units (they’re already working in VDJ for example).

Well this would be a very bad update on the decks. More view is in horizontal position.

1 Like

Think its more of a preference for me id also like to do dual layer and be able to view ehich ever layer for the 4 channels i want which which ever is playing for either of my decks at any time

2 Likes

Dual waveforms when you are iusing dual layer will make this more functional, that’s will be more like you really are using 4 decks, the screen in both players are big enough for this add

Dual waveforms - yes, vertically - no

3 Likes