How deos the Prime 4 work regarding lighting?

Hey everyone

Has anything been said regarding lighting compatibility with the Prime 4? I know Rekordbox has a bunch of customization and lighting options but haven’t heard anything about the Prime 4 and lighting.

Apparently it’s soundswitch ready out the box. That the lighting hardware I use

1 Like

Yep! Prime 4 connects directly to SoundSwitch on a computer via LINK port and Ethernet cable.

You’ll need to disable WIFI on your computer when using SoundSwitch.

4 Likes

How can I connect it to the Avolites Tiger Touch?

@JWiLL What is the reason behind recommending or needing to disable WiFi on a computer when connected via Ethernet to the Prime 4? Does the Prime 4 1.3.1 or SoundSwitch 2.0 glitch or known to crash?

It does. I’m currently working with Matt and the Sound Switch engineering team on an issue or two. I get a c++ error (crash) when using a certain thumb drive. And none of the songs on the thumb drives are loading into the Sound Switch software. So more on this in a future comment!

WIFI needs to be disabled because under normal conditions, it’s not possible to connect to two separate networks (WIFI and Ethernet) simultaneously. This may change in the future once we unlock WIFI for Prime devices but for now you will need to disable WIFI and connect via Ethernet.

1 Like

Did you integrate your TT with the prime 4?

Not yet, I don´t know how

if anyone knows how to get the StageLinQ data into the Avolites Titan software …? Don’t want to have to buy a T2 or switch to quartz.

As can be seen here https://community.enginedj.com/c/StageLinq/78 Stagelinq only works with SoundSwitch, Resolume (Arena only) and TimeCode software.