Help with returned controller

After many issues with my mcx8000 a technician on the phone filled out a return request for me at the end of November. I alerted him that my return address needed updating and he did it promptly. Or so I thought, but then I noticed he never updated my postal code. Within a day or two (and a handful of days before shipping it) I emailed pointing out the mistake but recieved no response. Since then I’ve emailed twice more and gotten no response. The phone number at the bottom of the email next to his name is no longer a working number. I haven’t tried filling out the customer service request on Denon’s website because the last time I did it over took 6 months to get a response. Every time I call the general customer service line (during the hours stated in the email, 830-430) I end up on hold so long that I have to hang up and go back to work (conveniently I work the same hours the email tells me to call during). How am I supposed to reach anyone and find out where my controller is or if it’s being shipped to the right address? It has now been 8 weeks since I shipped the controller and it was recieved at the repair centre 7 weeks ago. If anyone has any insight into if this is normal from Denon or if anyone from Denon can help it would be much appreciated. I know covid changes things but they should update the emails saying 2-4 week turnaround if that time frame has gone right out the window…

tagging @JWiLL