Hello .Have any a solution on Prime install error on Win 10 got error result: 0xfffffff7
Hello, sorry you seem to be having this issue. I would recommend re-downloading EP and see if this error continues.
I have downloaded the installed a number of times and I keep getting the same error …
Sorry you’re still having the issue.
0xfffffff7 is an installer “undefined error” meaning that it could be anything.
If you can get someone to download and install it for you on another computer, you should be able to copy the Engine Prime directory on to a drive and then just copy it into your computer’s program files directory.
If that’s not an option, I would suggest calling up customer support directly.
I have a few laptops, so I could try this on another one I was intending to have as backup.
Can you direct me to instructions on how to do this?
Thanks in advance!
- Install Program on laptop.
- Go to C:\Program Files\ and copy the Engine Prime folder to a removable drive.
- Insert drive in target computer and the Engine Prime folder from the drive to C:\Program Files.
- Don’t touch, copy, delete or modify anything else.
- Double click Engine Prime application. After it runs, right click the icon on the toolbar and pin it.