First Denon product. Wish me luck!

Hi,

Always been a Pioneer guy but been thinking of making the switch for a while. Just ordered the Prime 4 and Denon SM5 Speakers. Hope it all goes well lol

Matt

4 Likes

Hey Matt,

I have been on Denon gear for over 20 years I guess (back to the first dual rackmount CD-players) and have played on every piece of equipment over the years. While a personal preference, I have always had good experiences with Denon.

You are a lucky man to have the P4 as your first introduction to Denon :-D.

Had another gig with it last friday and it truly makes me forget my DDJ-SX with Mixvibes Cross on a MacBook Pro.

My three cents as usual

3 Likes

Hey Matt, welcome to Denon family first and foremost and I’m sure you will never get bored of the prime 4. Made the switch myself from pioneer around a year ago ( had the nxs2’s and swapped to the sc5000 primes ) and never looked back.

2 Likes

Welcome to Denon world ! It’s like switching from pc to mac, and don’t forget you’ll have to adapt to the few differences. You won’t regret it

1 Like

Hi,

I have used denon stuff in the clubs years ago. Funny how things change isn’t it? Denon were the standard and then pioneer. Hopefully denon will take over again!

Matt

1 Like

Hello Matt, I also came from nexus sytem to prime. No regrets, there is no sens even to look back. I love my SC5000’s an the M’s. This is really a next level gear.

1 Like

Oh my. Just been delivered. What a stunning deck. One of the speakers were delivered damaged (big crack on the back) but that will be returned for as new one.

You better check the Prime 4 thoroughly then, as the same gentle people may have handled all your delivered products…

Boxes were immaculate. Definitely done in the factory. Prime 4 is perfect from what I can see

1 Like