Firmware Update | X1850 Prime v1.3.0

Happened again… I think I gave up, I sent a mail to my distributor. I think this is a HW issue, but now I try on the 1.5 - if it restarts randomly I get rid of it. Many months, a really nice HW, but after all it is not PRO quality for me, if it is randomly restarts, or the touch brokes in a couple of months :frowning:

I’m having issues with the updater on my Mac Computer. After downloading, I open the updater and all I get is a window with an empty grey screen. Not sure what the issue might be… any help? I can’t seem to get it to work to update my mixer. Thanks.

Hi @jesimixx - Welcome to the community!

Are you trying to update with a M1 Mac computer? If so, the updater is not yet supported on this configuration. If possible, try a different computer.

Yes, I am using a Mac M1 Computer, but I have also tried on my MacBook Pro with Intel processor with the same result.

Hmm sounds like you may be running Big Sur?

Just got my 1850 today, and I have this issue as well, does the updater not support Big Sur? Because all my computers run Big Sur :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

A mate or disco shop would probably help with the update from a windows or older Mac. The updates are rarely more than three or four times a year

I get the same issue I can’t update the firmware from my Mac :frowning: