We’re pleased to announce that a new version of X1850 Prime firmware is now available. This version brings the highly requested Broadcast Mode that allows the main mix to send over USB audio channels 1&2. Making it easy to configure the mixer for use with livestreaming applications. This update also brings a number of usability and stability improvements. More details below!
Release Notes | X1850 Version 1.3.0
- Added Broadcast mode. Broadcast mode sends the main output mix over USB audio channels 1 & 2 for computer applications such as OBS.**
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where Instant FX was not working for Reverb FX when Noise FX was on (44.1/48kHz)
- Fixed an issue where Noise FX was not working when Reverb FX was on (44.1/48kHz)
- Fixed Autogate FX initialization
- Other various stability enhancements & improvements