A new version of X1850 Prime firmware is now available. Version 1.2 brings a number usability and stability improvements. Download link and the full release notes are below.
Release Notes | X1850 Version 1.2
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where Gate Sweep FX reduced audio level when turning from center to right
- Fixed an issue where FX length was incorrect when quantize was on and deck was in a loop
- Fixed an issue where Sweep FX did not disengage properly when control was centered
- Fixed an issue where switching EQ type would create audio pop
- Fixed network issue that caused instant FX latch unexpectedly
- Renamed ‘TRANS’ BPM FX to ‘AUTO GATE’ (functionality unchanged)
- Improved PHASER BPM FX sound at 96kHz
- Improved data flow over the network
- Other various stability enhancements & improvements
Interested in helping us test the next X1850 firmware release?