[FEATURE REQUEST] Editing Multiple Tracks Simultaneously

Yeah, it should be so, but after some try i’ve found the mode, i’ve to hold shift until start edit, but if i’ve some spread tracks, and use Cmd, the last track selected (where i change the genre) don’t change… can be improved this system! Thanks a lot

Yes it would be nice to have a separate popup window that allows you to access all the tags, like VirtualDJ.

3 Likes

IMO, this request is also useful! :heart:

After trying multiple ways of Group editing I was able to establish a way to consistently get the correct result. Not sure if this changes for ios, but on my PC I just selected the desired tracks and double clicked on the field I wanted to update. Genre is all I have really focused on at the moment, but I would assume that it would be universal for any editable field…

1 Like

I know that it’s been over a year since you posted this, but THANK YOU! This actually worked for OSX too! What I did was select the tracks that I wanted to change (genre), then while holding shift, I double clicked on Genre to change the name on that group. It then asked me if I was sure that if I wanted to do that to that many tracks. Of course I selected YES! Hah! Thank you for this, wherever you are! :slight_smile:

That feature is already implemented for some time… @Reese should this thread be marked as IMPLEMENTED?