Engine Prime Won't Analyse My Tracks Anymore

it was in Fat32 but then I change to exfat cuz someone tell me it was better… but its won’t change.

When you select tracks in EP with the external plugged in, what happens when you use “analyse” or “re-analyse”?

Maybe you have a database issue…rename or zip the ENGINE FOLDER library on your external SSD and the one in MUSIC of your laptops internal drive.

Add all songs again to EP and analyse

OK!! i will do!! thanks a lot 4 the feedback!! :raised_hands:

Hello,

i’m from germany and ich have the same Problems with the Engine Prime: (sorry for the GermanEnglish :wink: )

My internal SSD (2Tb) is full with 1,3Tb music (~80.000 files) and the EP libary is 4GB and nothing is yet analyse when i will put some new files in the collection. My SSD ist FAT32 - what can i do?

best regards from germany

Nino

Reformat to exFat. Leider…

1 Like

ok, i’ll test it…

FAT32 has a limit of Single file size.

Perfekt - it is stil going on!!! thanks mufasa and reese

1 Like

Hi

Was this issue sorted in the end. Just encountering the same issues with a fat 32 hard drive. Some files are analysed but can’t analyse anymore files. Was the answer to format to ex fat32 ? Ive dropped support a message but saw this thread from back in 2019 and wondering if this has been fixed or a work around found. Thanks

If Your data base for analysis reached 4GB than it will not go further. Fat32 max file size is 4GB. To overcome this, You need to format that drive in exFAT.

2 Likes