Engine PRIME v1.3.3

I am glad the new update 1.3.3. has analysed the BPM correctly. Thank you Denon.

4 Likes

Sorry but with the new update 1.3.3, the analysis of bpm is still not at the top. I still have songs analyzed at 173.3 BPM instead of 130 BPM on rekordbox. It must become a priority, to have a good analysis of the songs.

2 Likes

Beyond priority now.

Analysis of Tidal tracks shows the algorithms weakness.

1 Like

EP now will override it’s BPM analyzation if BPM info already exist in ID3 tags on the MP3 from being analyzed on another software (i.e. Serato DJ). You can download Serato DJ Pro for free and use it solely for music management/analyzation.

NOTE: Without the proper licensing you can only use Serato DJ for music prep. It will not work in Performance mode without the proper license and/or authorized equipment.

After running your files through Serato DJ for BPM analyzation, you can then use EP to read your Serato Library and import the file information into Prime.

This has been my process and it has worked 100% of the time. Good luck!

2 Likes

This thread turned into an unfriendly environment full of negativity and disrespectful comments. We have removed posts, noted offensive members and closed the topic.

Please be respectful to other community members or you will be banned from the community indefinitely.

11 Likes