Engine OS v1.6.2 Now Available

Thank you very much for your software

Thank you for continuing to improve your products for new and existing users. This is the part that adds value to your offerings. While some may complain that your products may not be compatible with everyone elseā€™s, they have the freedom to choose another product. Denon found a need in the market and filled it. As a working DJ I can provide the same experience I have for years in a much smaller form factor without sacrificing quality. I personally like the Prime GO series because I no longer have to worry about access to material, I can tether to my phone and use online services. As a business you can always incorporate ā€œrentalā€ services in the form of tax deductions or added to the event contract price. Keep innovating in the space, eventually more will follow but Iā€™m glad Denon was the first! Numark tried years ago but didnā€™t understand the processing power required to run a self contained Dj operating system.

Went from Virtual DJ to Rekordbox and now to this. Wanted stand alone to force myself to be limited without a laptop being needed. So far I donā€™t mind it, went from a DDJ RZX but that doesnā€™t have the processing power it needs and itā€™s not standalone. So far all Iā€™d suggest are obviously adding a second layer to the hot cue layer for something and personally adding some pad effects to the second layer of the roll section would be pretty sweet. Also adding 16 beat lengths for the phaser and flanger would be pretty cool along with not needing to reset the frequency every time you scroll would be kinda cool. Either way keep up the good work. Streaming is a big trend so keeping it running smoothly is important. Letā€™s just hope 1.7 is worth the wait :beers: