We’re very excited to announce that firmware version 1.5.1 for the Prime Series product family is now available for download!
We want to thank everyone who tested and contributed feedback during the 1.5 beta period. Your feedback and contributions help us continue to provide DJs with the most powerful tools in the industry. We’re fortunate to have a passionate and dedicated community that fuels and inspires our future endeavors. THANK YOU!!!
Here are the full release notes.
Release Notes - Version 1.5.1
- Added SoundCloud streaming service - Subscribers of SoundCloud Go+ accounts can now stream SoundCloud tracks to their Engine OS players.
- Added Beatport LINK streaming service - Subscribers of Beatport LINK can now stream Beatport tracks to their Engine OS players. Please note that Beatport’s offline locker storage is not yet supported.
- Added new “Quick Source Menu” for seamless switching between multiple local and streaming sources.
- Integrated a new BPM detection algorithm
- Added Microphone Threshold control Utility option (PRIME 4)
- Added the ability to record microphone signal (PRIME 2, PRIME GO)
- Added the ability to disable crossfader (PRIME GO)
- Added the ability to Split Cue & swap Split Cue channel side (PRIME GO)
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where certain AAC tracks were being played without the first 2048 samples. (See Update Notice below)
- Fixed an issue wherein certain circumstances, audio from the previous track would play at the beginning of a freshly loaded and played track
- Increased output headroom to prevent software limiting on very loud tracks (SC5000/M, SC6000/M)
- Fixed an issue where loading a track that is being track previewed would not stop track preview
- Adjusted mic attenuation default to -0dB (PRIME 2, PRIME GO)
- Increased the headphone level output (PRIME GO)
- Fixed an issue where inserting a drive with ‘£’ in name would cause the player to reset
- Fixed an issue where Tidal/streaming tracklists would appear when navigating through empty local playlists or folders
- Fixed an issue which caused pops and clicks in the track preview audio
- Improved FX routing (PRIME GO)
- Renamed nudge jog wheel sensitive settings
- Other various stability enhancements & improvements
Update Notice: 1.5.1 contains a fix where on certain AAC tracks, the first 2048 samples were missing. In order for this to work and for grid, hot cue and loop positions to be maintained throughout the Engine OS Ecosystem, Engine PRIME must also be updated to 1.5.1. If you find tracks that are visually missing the beginning of the track, please re-analyze them in Engine PRIME 1.5.1.