Engine DJ3.4.0 BIG Fail

■■■ Engine? New 3.4.0 unable to rename, delete, create playlists. Not even able to put new track to usb plylist? And sync manager can not add playlist from pc to drive, only can sync all? With one write it delete all music in drive, and leaves only selected PC playlists? Waste 2 hours in this and get nothing, after one crash all music are gone. I have used prime2 for 3 years and never seen such severe problem, really sad for my playlists are gone. PLS CHECK YOUR SOFTWARE BEFORE PUBILISH THEM!!! More Details just see the videos below:

2 Likes

Music collection is the most important thing for a DJ. These problems really unacceptable

Looks like you have a wrongly formated, damaged or locked external media.

2 Likes

THX for reply, I got ssd usb stick and ssd drive both in exfat and they never show such severe problem in previous version :joy:These problems just burst today, and the devices still works fine with serato and rekordbox. I think they should be fine.

tengo el mismo problema las listas de reproducción ya no se pueden pasar de los archivos no kas crea para eliminar una lista se queda bloqueado es un desastre dijieron mejoras de actualización y todo lo contrario

I agree. Seems the external media somehow got write locked. I would try to write to the media outside of Engine to see what happens.

1 Like

Engine dj no da ninguna respuesta

1 Like

In English please!

1 Like

Engine. Dont have information about this problem

It’s the worse I’ve ever seen for for file management for professional Software!!

It seems to me that this external drive is write protected. If it is an SD card, make sure it is not write-protected. If it is a key or a HD, check their formatting. I don’t have a similar problem here.