Engine 2.0 display problem on Windows

Hello guys. I installed Engine 2.0 on windows (the first one I install). When I open it on the PC it looks terrible. as in Zoom. PC i5 and Nvidia. Rekordbox, virtualdj … and not Engine works! Advice?Processing: Engine.jpg… Processing: Engine.jpg…

Hi @MarcoM2, your screenshots did not finish the upload yet before you posted. Maybe you can upload them again and post below?

I have the same issue. At 1920x1080 (a commonly used resolution) the Prime 2.0 windows application does not scale to fit the window and as a consequence i cannot see all my tracks in the list or use all of the buttons on the right had side deck.

I cannot use the software to mix as i cant access all of the controls or manage my library as I cant select songs which are rendered off the bottom of the screen out no view).

To say I’m ■■■■■■ off with this junk is an understatement. You bring out new software to fix years old problems to only make a balls of it.

Im not even surprised the user above’s upload didn’t finish, everything to do with Denon software does not work.

Sort it out please.

Windows 10 laptop, 1920x1080 res.

2 Likes

Reduce the scale to 100% and reduce the resolution. For my part, it works with these settings! Computer HP X360 Quad Core i5 at 1,8ghz and 16 go of ram with a rate of 2400mhz.

By default the laptop screen scale was set to 150% (recommended) and I reduced it to 100% (recommended).

You can also change the Scaling Properties of the Program

Right-click the .Exe and Change High DPI Settings, Set High DPI scaling override to Program

This fixed it for me ::

1 Like

Hi where can i get the older version of the prime software from because this 2 version wont let me edit my history for the 1.6.2 firmware on my denon prime 4 which ive had to revert back to because the version 2 takes an absolute age to load up the songs in the playlist

On the same site the 2.0 is at:

Thanks for that, I hadn’t seen it tucked away right at the bottom, you’re a lifesaver :raised_hands:t2:

Yeah it’s there, but some extra user initiative is needed. :wink: