Does anyone have a picture of their cable management connecting a pair of SC5000/6000 + X1800/X1850

I have mine wire tied together as one bundle but because of the different length in cables, it doesn’t look that great. It serves the purpose when connecting and disconnecting. I don’t have my equipment in cases so looks are important. Does anyone have pictures of the creative cable management?

Use this instead, you’ll thank me later. Wire Loom

Depends on where you are managing cables…

At home I use some sort of this: Cable Management Sleeve - 45mm x 1.5m - Cable Routing Solutions | Belgium

But at a gig it has to be quick to build up and tear down, this above isnt. Gaffa tape, velcro cable ties, and those elastic ties for promo sails do the trick in almost every AV company. Or just cover the mess with molton fabric :smiley:

Wire looms are a good idea, I just have to adjust the cables to make them fit.

1 Like

This is pretty much all I have left to tidy up. I don’t use a facade, I either use a folding table or an ADJ event table when I gig. It doesn’t look too bad but I know it can look better.

I would say remove the tie wraps, and use velcro to tie your cables on the spot. If you have leftover cable, put all the excess cable to one side, so each canle only makes one (1) 180 degree bend. That way you’ll have one monolitic big bundle…