Denon Twitch Fam

Interesting. Didn’t now the GoPro could do that - do you need extra software?

There is a go pro app to put on your laptop and a firmware update for the gopro. No mods necessary for this.

However with the camera mod I can plug audio in and stream directly from the gopro via the gopro app on my phone.

Here is everything I’ll be using most of the time. I am gonna try to live stream from this on twitch just for fun. I found out I’ll need a battery bank for the gopro though.

Think it’s good enough? :laughing:

I am trying to find an AMX but no luck in my region to buy it :frowning:

The amx is not studio quality if you know what I mean. However it’s built for field work. The touch function is gimmicky. Overall it’s something I already had, it has a decent 4in4out soundcard and it’s plug and play with my iPad.

I know exactly what it is. That’s why I want it. A small portable soundcard/mixer combo with enough flexibility and as small as possible. Unlocking Serato Dj is a plus also.

1 Like

Hope you’re able to find one :pray:

The Rhodes wireless tx/rx is pretty good to go with it to also. I originally bought it to fit on the GoPro mod for making documentaries. In the pic I used it as a mic but I can also use it to send audio wirelessly from the amx to the GoPro and have someone walk around with the camera. Might get anther one.

1 Like

I use a Traktor Kontrol X1,Z1 and F1 in a mix and match config. e.g. If you have a HW mixer available at a party, just toss the X1 in your bag and leave the Z1 behind - but you gotta like Traktor to love them.

I have X1’s and 2 F1’s, maschine mk2 and jam. I don’t like the Z1. I was thinking about more universal unit than the z1.

All of my traktor gear don’t work openly with iOS. I would of love to use my x1. My kontrol s2 only works with the tdj app. No open midi for other uses on iOS.

I held out hope for the traktor app but…

Btw Ni released a standalone mashcine. Maybe and standalone dj controller soon :laughing:

The AMX comes up often on e-bay and for a steal too. It’s a nice device. Global shipping program might be a solution.

Reloop Mixtour here. Works with iOS, Android, PC and Mac.

I tested my minimalist streaming setup and it works flawless with no video to audio offset and very satisfying 1080p video quality. I’m surprised how well the mic works though the amx. The gopro iOS app does direct streaming to twitch.

The next test is to find out how much battery life I can get out of it all. I already know that the gopro will be the first to run out of juice.

Phil Morse did a stream earlier about the Prime Go, and mentioned a camera that was recommended to him by Mojaxx for doing live streaming.

It’s called a Mevo Start, and there’s a review here:

That’s a pretty good camera for live streaming. Something to look into for sure :grinning:.

I already have too much cameras. I have actual night vision, thermal imaging, 4K drones that can take video day and night and under adverse conditions. I even have one that can even go under water up to 3ft (b4 radio signal cuts out) to capture video and fly back in the air.

There’s a lot for me to do on YouTube and twitch other than DJ related things but I do want to bring it all together to make good stuff for everyone. Also for self gratification too :rofl:

Bad news. The vacation may be over very soon. Twitch have recently received a mountain of DCMA takedowns. It’s allegedly gone from 50 a year to thousands a week, mostly against background music in game streams - Twich’s bread and butter content. Their advice is cease all pre-recorded music in streams, they only have coverage for live performance of music.

Basically the major labels are out to kill this and DJ streams have been under their radar so far, but the clock is ticking.

Now weirdly none of my recent streams available on there have triggered any post-stream muting since they didn’t get recognised by the algorithms. I guess I’m just too cool and underground for the major labels :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

However, I have to respect the licensing position - I’m deleting my recordings.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about what music is appropriate to play under these conditions. Underground and independent is the way to go! Which I think is a good thing.

I almost pressed the live button twice this week lol

Hello everybody, hope you all doing well,

my name is Roy i’m from the Netherlands and go by the Name of DjClogstar_roy on twitch

i play all kinds of music. some come in and say hi. i use Denon Dj Prime 2 and Obs Studio.

hope to meet lot of you people with same hobby and intrests

2 Likes

Hello, will check out your stream!

2 Likes