Denon DJ Prime 4 Sweep FX Knob issue

Hi, Everyone After 6 months of use I am having an issue with Channel 1 Sweep FX Knob, it lost its smoothness while turning clockwise or anti clockwise, feels like the sand is stuck inside, I took of the plastic part but couldn’t find anything, but the knob feel is strange, I am thinking about dust problem, does anyone have this kind of issue? Thank you!

1 Like

I remember some time ago someone had similar problems with other knobs on the console. Search here on the forum, you will see that you find something.

1 Like

I just posted the same problem with the LOW knob. Exact same problem.

mate, i guess it is because of dust, i ordered Air duster to try, probably that would help, to avoid this kind of problems use a decksaver, I ordered mine a month ago, it’s on the way.

This is no way dust as I have a deck saver .This feel’s like the knob is grinding in mine DUST would not make it grind like that.

Today finally I used the Air Duster I ordered, now 80-90% smoother than before, for me it works

dead potentiometers after not even 1 year of use? don’t you think it’s because of the firmware that controls the potentiometers? Has anyone solved the mystery? or I will have to disassemble the beast to change the potentiometers :man_mechanic: