Denon Dj MCX8000 Freezing

Dear Everybody! My MCX8000 console freezes after loading the home screen when I turn it on. I have already updated the software. Even then, it freezes. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks!

Hi

It is a hardware problem but lowering the brightness of the screen should be solved, but it is a problem for you to work with less brightness

Cheers

Best just get the chip swapped instead of try to keep low brightness

Sorry, I can’t get to the settings. Before that, “Denondj mcx8000” freezes on the home screen.

Sorry to hear of the trouble!

Please visit the link below to contact our support team for further assistance.

Denon DJ Global Support

Our team will help to resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi, I have the same problem as you with a mcx8000 purchased used 2 months ago. it worked fine until 5 days ago now the displays are locked and I can’t use it anymore. have you found a solution? Thank you

hi, try to lower the brightness to the screens this should let you work without problems

Cheers

ciao Il_Corsaro non mi fa entrare in utility. come posso risolvere?

Hello try this first

Does the MCX8000 have a Vegas Mode? Yes, to activate Vegas Mode power up the unit whilst holding down one of the Vinyl buttons.

then turn it on as normal, if it doesn’t work try this

Denon MCX8000 Emergency Update Procedure

1.Place a USB drive that contains the latest firmware update package into USB 1.

Power on the MCX8000. The left deck Cue button will flash. Press the Cue button. The left deck Sync button will flash. This indicates the unit is updating. When the left deck Play button is lit solid green the update is complete. Turn the MCX8000 off, count to 4, then turn it back on again.

luck

Ciao El_Corsario Se accendo con il tasto vinyl premuto la console si avvia si accende tutto e fa un test. Ho fatto la il Pen drive con l’ultimo firmware 2.5 Usb 1 accendo ma il CUE del desk sinistro rimane spento non lampeggia ho scritto del forum, sai se esiste un modo per aggiornare il firmware da pc (windows)? Grazie

Hello There is a possible solution that takes a little more work if you dare to do it, is to remove the metal sheet from one of the sides (not the bottom cover is not necessary) and gain access to one of the screens disconnect the cable that is connected to it with a plastic connector if I remember correctly with 3 pins similar to the one in the photo, the only thing it does is that the disconnected screen does not work with serato only in autonomous mode, When you do this you should be able to enter the menus, I recommend setting the brightness to the minimum (for me it is not much of a problem because I work at night) I know it is not ideal, then turn off and put the cable back and it should work, I I did it because I studied electronics and I have that ability, although what to do is not complicated, the ideal would be to change the chip that is free for denon but I suppose that just as I do not have a nearby support center, I hope you solve, greetings

Conector-3-pines

Hi all,

I appreciate this is an older thread but I am also having this issue. I have contacted support but have had no response from my e-mail and was told, over the phone, there is no documented issues with the MCX8000 and screens.

Is there another way I can get help?

Thanks again

I wonder if you could help here as I have done what you have recommended.