Corrupt Database Help - Database and Log File Upload

Hi Everyone,

If you are currently experiencing database corruption, please follow the steps below to provide us with your database and log files. This process takes a just few minutes and is really helpful to our development team.

As always we appreciate your support and assistance!

Database Files

Navigate to the folder directory below:

• Windows: C: > Users > currentuser > Music > Engine Library
  • macOS: Macintosh HD > Users > currentuser > Music > Engine Library

Select all of the .db and .db-journal files and then compress them into a single zip file. Music content and other folders should not be included in the archive.

Name this file as 'EnginePrime-db-username-date.zip

Log Files

Navigate to the folder directory below:

• Windows: C: > Users > currentuser > AppData > Local > AIR Music Technology > EnginePrime > Logs

Note: The AppData directory is hidden by default. Please follow the instructions here to unhide this folder.
  • macOS: Macintosh HD > Users > currentuser > Library > Application Support > AIR Music Technology > EnginePrime > Logs

Note: The Library directory is hidden by default. Please follow the instructions here to unhide this folder.

Select all of the log files and then compress them into a single zip file.

Name this file as 'EnginePrime-logs-username-date.zip

Uploading

Once you've located and compressed both the Engine Prime database and log files, please upload both archives to the WeTransfer link below.

https://denondj.wetransfer.com

Once again, thank you for your assistance with this. Your efforts will help us better understand and identify this issue.

3 Likes

Could be that the issue isn’t happening to people more often than it used to

It’s just that now that there are cheaper primes , Within more people’s budgets there are more people for it to happen to

Unfortunately I have now updated my drive from backup so unable to provide required information, but have had the problem when optimising drive saying afterwards that my database is corrupt. I also have had yesterday, a couple of tracks with their song titles removed by the software which is odd.

1 Like

Hi @darrenthedj - Understood. If it happens again, please let us know and upload the files as mentioned above.

Interesting note about the optimization, we’ll take a look there. Are you updating a regular USB drive or internal drive? Also, are you Windows or Mac?

Ive had the software remove a song title as well… extremely odd. For me, it kept the artist, but the song title field is blank.

1 Like