Bug in the latest version of virtual DJ with the SC6000M

I have recently encountered a recurring bug when I use the sc6000M with virtual DJ (for stems performances)

After a completely random time the deck on the right bugs, goes out of sync, the speed slows down and when I try to stop playing the track the deck turns backwards perpetually and slowly. Impossible to stop the deck either via the SC6000, or directly on the screen. If I load any other track onto the deck, it continually runs backwards.

I was able to record a video and upload it to wetransfer:

I already reported the problem on the VDj forum but all I was told was to try to shift Censor if the problem appears again. I obviously tried and it doesn’t solve absolutely anything since censor/reverse/dump is not even activated at that moment.

This evening during a small session at home the problem appeared on deck B after around 15 minutes, I decided to eject the track from deck B which therefore became unusable and to continue on deck D by changing layers.

I was able to continue mixing for a little over an hour before Deck D also glitched and started to spin backwards.

I would like to point out that no sound comes out when the deck turns backwards even if it is in the middle of the track. It is impossible to stop playing backwards and stop the deck. I can restart playback but it seems to be slowed down so it’s impossible to mix when the deck glitches.

Is anyone using VDJ having issues with v2024?

However, I have not encountered this problem with only the LC6000 for the moment. It only seems to happen with SC6000M

Virtual DJ version v2024 b8044

Esit : I specify that when I say that it is impossible to stop the decks I am not talking about the sc6000M, I am talking about the VDJ decks on the screen.