[Beta] Rekordcloud now supports Engine Prime

So Engine Prime is now officially supported? The website doesn’t mention it yet

It’s done but I have to test it thoroughly one last time before I make it official. And then it will still be “beta” which means it’s ready but minor issues may arise.

6 Likes

Windows user here. WOuld love to give the beta a whirl

Anyone on rekordcloud can use Engine Prime with it, it just has a beta warning tag. I’m not currently inviting folks to test it though, it’s done apart from some rare beatgrid issues so I don’t want to remove the beta tag just yet.

2 Likes

would it be possible to use this software in the following way;

• I currently manage my entire library in engine prime
  • Upload library to rekord cloud
  • download library file which is useable in Rekordbox ???

And possibly even visa vera?

• I manage the files/ library In rekordbox
  • upload to rekordcloud
  • download and use on Engine prime?
1 Like

Yes and yes

.,…jnvh

2 Likes

is there a video anywhere showing how this works?

There was a quick walkthrough video made by DigitalDJTips a while ago: Do You Need This DJ's SWISS ARMY KNIFE?! - Rekordcloud Review - YouTube

There is also lots of information on the rekordcloud wiki: https://rekord.cloud/wiki

1 Like

Looking forward to the “safe” version. I really like the features.

Thanks to all beta users!!

2 Likes

For those following Rekordcloud, I’m working on Rekordcloud 2.0 called Lexicon. You can find more info about it on the blog.

Lexicon is a full fledged library manager that does every cool thing you might need like smart playlists, finding duplicates, relocating files easily, etc.

And the real cool thing is that if everything goes smoothly you’ll be able to export directly to your Prime device so you can skip Engine Prime altogether. Stay tuned for more!

4 Likes