Beatport LINK will not load any tracks

I can see all the genres and all the tracks available however none of them will load.

I always get an unknown error that says unable to load track.

Anyone know how to fix this?

2 Likes

You need to change the streaming quality - connect to Beatport, and then click the cog on the left hand side - you’ll then have 3 options, one of which is the streaming quality - drop it down to 128kb/s (AAC).

1 Like

Correct. Beatport Link standard plan is 128k.

Perhaps in future updates, it will be auto set according to the active plan.

So even if the plan I’m paying for is 256k I can’t stream in that quality? That’s the plan I’m paying for

I chose 256 too, and downloads work here (on Prime 4).

Well, I say they work - some of their tracks seem to be extremely broken. I’ve emailed them but am faced with a numpty rather than someone who will believe what I’m saying and act on it. :man_shrugging:

You need to manually set the unit to the plan you pay for. The problem is that the unit sets it default to 256k, but if don’t have Beatport Link Pro or Pro+, you need to change it to 128k.

1 Like

Problem is I do have pro and it still doesn’t work at 256k. I will try again with both bitrates tonight

1 Like

Same here. I have pro and neither 128 or 256 work.

“Track Not Available”

An unknown error occurred playing this track.

2 Likes

Same Problem Here on Beatport pro trial tried both 128 and 256 same issue.

Update i am unsure what has happened But it is now working. i just gave it another go and everything seems to be working my theroy behind it it may have taken a little bit to process the beatport link account.

or i put it in wireless mode and had ethernet cable connected then i disabled wifi it updated when the ethernet connected and everything now is working perfectly. this is what i done before it started working.

Hi All,

Thanks for reporting this. Devs are aware of this issue and looking into this. Bug report has already been filed.

2 Likes

Same here. Working fine today. Wondering if it was a correction on the beatport side or just took some time to fully activate the subscription on beatport side.

Mine is also working now. I figure it was a delay in the subscription

Maybe beatport do a deep check of log in preferences and credentials once an hour or so, to make sure that you and your mate and your mates mate aren’t all logging in at different places on different hardware using the same subscription login all around the cities. (Not that I’m saying anyone on this forum would do such a thing)

Maybe it’s only during that infrequent check that changes to streaming quality are noticed and updated.

My bed beckons - night all

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.