Bag (case) for Prime GO

Hey guys… I’m looking for a carrying case for Prime GO. I see Magma makes one, as does Odyssey. Does anyone know if one is better than the other? Or, do you have experience with one that you’re super happy with?

I have the UDG Creator and its perfect, nice and portable, good level of protection. Only downside is you will probably have to take another bag as you cant get much more than the controller+PSU+ a few cables in it.

I have both the UDG Prime Go / Akai case and the UDG Ultimate Backpack Slim to cover all eventualities. For ultimate portability and space I’d go with the backpack. Also fits with a Decksaver Cover on the Prime Go.

I uses this one for my Prime GO. Works perfect and I can have my small mixer with all cables, Drives, headphones and power supply cables without any problem.

I got a case at Harbor Freight. Weatherproof. It fits perfect. Apache 4800

1 Like

Hey, does the prime go fit with a decksaver inside the UDG creator case for the primego/Akai MPC? Thanks in advanced

Yeah it fits fine I put it in with it on all the time, there isnt very much room for cables and PSU etc so you will probably need another small bag for those

1 Like