Autokracja na forum

Widzę że nie ma swobodnej wypowiedzi na tym forum juz kolejny raz … newralgiczne tematy przenoszonę są na inne wątki a tematy wrażliwe pomijane milczeniem …żenada …

There’s no censorship. You started a topic with a subject that nearly everyone is talking about in another post. That’s forum maintenance. Speaking of that, moving this topic to General as this topic has nothing to do with Prime4…

Please try to post in English so we can all understand without translating every post; to help each other and for a better search index. @NoiseRiser: can you help perhaps?

1 Like

Ma bardzo dużo współnego. Zminiełem Numark NV II na P4 i czuję sie oszukany dlategoporuszam ten temat. Wykaż odrobinę zrozumienia z Twojej strony jako moderatorai daj się wypoowiedzieć innym.

Jeżeli chcesz aby Ci pomóc, opisz w czym tkwi problem. Postaramy się pomóc, ale nie znając szczegółów, to ciężko cokolwiek wskórać.

Jak @Reese już wspomniał, większość ludzi pisze i czyta tu po Angielsku. Pisanie po Angielsku pomoże Też w szybszym rozwiązaniu problemu.

Have some fun in Warsaw this weekend. Live now for 3 days go check it out.

Grand Beatbox Battle 2021: World League | Day 1 | Official Livestream - YouTube

1 Like

@Wyley1 this is next level

1 Like

You can’t beat a screen full of 40 different recent topics, where every topic title is “HELP” lol

Actually you can beat it… coz anything’s better than that

1 Like

The KBB this year was very high quality. It was almost like a reality tv show. Some went savage on each other.

It always amazes me to see what people do on these machines. I learn a lot about sampling from these guys.

You don’t have to be a good singer or have a good voice to make good samples or loops. The stupider you think you might sound the better samples you can produce.

2 Likes

Yes, I seen them all, great performances. I like the unusual talents and when gear is used in a way, You would not even expect. This is pure talent.

2 Likes