After a few days of use

After a few days of use, here are a few things I would love to see in future updates. While coming from VDJ I love thee Continue feature in Prepare mode. What it needs is fade in/out and mix now features or at minimum the former.

Even tho the Cue buttons get bright when you select them could we have them just switch to the next loaded track automatically?

And most importantly number one for me is a tap feature for BPM. It could be added as button right next to Quantize and Continue. Engine does not do a very good job in analyzing BPM and I think we could all benefit from this feature!

Looking fwd to see what the team implements and what the future holds for this awesome piece of tech!

1 Like

Welcome aboard. Remember to check the Feature Request area and see if some of them already are made - and then give them a Like :slightly_smiling_face:

If they are not made, create a feature request :muscle:

Hi @Zamooda, thank you for posting! We do have a Feature Request section for members to add and vote upon requests for our products! I am moving this post to the new Feature Request area. Please be sure to like the original topic post of this thread if you also want this feature. Topics (features) with the most original topic ‘likes’ will move to the top of the list. This way we can see what requests are the most popular. Thanks!

Found that! Sorry. Commented as well to those posts that were related to mine.

1 Like

No worries and thanks again for posting!