Wish list for new feature update for denon prime 4

**What is the feature or ability you would like to have

on the standalone prime 4+ new feature i would like ;

• able to rate your music with star
  • edit the name of your track without using the dj software
  • add the color code like traktor dj pro
  • able to activate both fx bouton 1 & 2 one single deck when djing
  • a remix deck slot like traktor pro, will b a good feature ,especially for remix & creatively purpose, add more dj drops fx ,make djs more creative when djing
  • the waveform is to slow i wish is more faster
  • able to support video clips format for video mixing
  • password lock pin for safely of your controller ,incase someone steal it
  • color display when the controller is on standby ,with a nice screen saver display with the denon dj logo animation
  • able to add smart govee lights
  • more streaming platform spotify, deezer, you tube ,itune
  • i hope soon the stem is perfect when it released with vocal ,melody,bass,drum

Is this feature for OS, Desktop software, or both? denon prime 4 plus ,prime 4 prime go and other

How will this feature help you and others? to be more creative and never get bored

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product? some are available on other product like trakor pro has the color code , the remix deck also the fx option is more flexible can activate all the fx bouton on a single deck without limit the other thing i mention no product has done it yet i wish you guys can make it happed

Does a workaround currently exist?

1 Like

Approved this outside of the feature requests section as clearly a search on existing requests hadn’t been made.

Please look for and vote on the existing request as there a numerous active from above list.

already approved it to the feature request

The post won’t work / get authorised as a genuine votable feature request as there are multiple requests on one post. Votes can only be applied to posts with one feature per post

how i will get the authorised as a genuine votable feature?

Please read my post again.

1 Like

meaning post it only in the request feature section

I think Reese is telling you to look in the feature requests section as most of your requests already exist, you can then cast your votes on the existing requests instead of creating new ones.

1 Like

Search the forum to see which of your ideas have already been requested by others - if those requests already exist, just add one of you 10 forum votes to those existing requests.

If any of your ideas are new and have not been requested already by other users then submit each of those new requests , just one idea per post , rather than one post saying “I want this, this , this , that , that, and that, and this”

1 Like

ok i understand u

Bonjour, Je souhaiterais avoir la possibilité:

• d’avoir les effets 1 et 2 en simultanĂ©s sur chaque piste (comme traktor)
  • de pouvoir choisir UNIQUEMENT les effets que j’utilise et de pouvoir les ranger dans l’orde que je le souhaite pour les effets 1 et 2 et le touch fx (comme traktor)
  • de pouvoir crĂ©er des playlist sur le disque interne avec des musiques qui se trouvent sur les autres USB
  • Pouvoir sĂ©lectionnĂ© tous les morceaux d’une playlist en mĂŞme temps (pas un par un) pour les dĂ©placer. Merci!
1 Like

Firstly you’ll need to split your list into one request per post.

There’s a form to use for each request, with some preset questions on the form.

Please search the existing requests first, so that you can be sure you’re not duplicating any requests.

If you’re hoping for more votes, per feature suggestion, it might be worth putting each one in English/American as not all forum viewing devices offer a translation option and people won’t vote for something they can’t (Easily) read

je suis d’accord avec toi mon frère, je veux la même chose, je l’attends toujours

1 Like

Et la possibilité d’avoir des raccourcis pour les playlist qui ne sont pas sur les même clé usb quand on joue en back to back.

I’m not sure that would be possible as you’re having to change the source for where the music is being pulled from.

2 Likes

guy how the screen saver time on denon prime work?

I think after a period of time it just dims the screen a little so it reduces chance of burn etc.

1 Like

Pouvoir transferer la playlist « prépare » vers une playlist

It’s not possible right now.

guys ,is possible on prime 4 plus ,for example u load a track on deck 1 & press play at the time time you load same track on deck 2 ,does it play automatically ,like other controllers does or there an option in setting that enable that feature