Suggested improvements for the master output

What is the feature or ability you would like to have?

It would be a nice feature to have:

• a compressor just for the master.
  • a parametric EQ just for the master. also please just for Prime Go the vumeter level it’s useless It does not have precision because it has few LEDs, it would be nice to add a vumeter on the screen for those who need more precision.

Is this feature for OS, Desktop software, or both? OS

How will this feature help you and others? It helps to control the output signal, for DJs who work with various musical genres it can be a complex task and would help to take care of the powered speakers.

Is this feature available in an existing product? If so, what product?

Does a workaround currently exist?

3 Likes

As I already wrote to you in your other post:

If your post is for a feature request, you should post it in the appropriate section, otherwise it will be lost. :smiley:

1 Like

Try voting for this request: https://community.enginedj.com/t/master-eq-all-in-one-devices/49237/25

1 Like

And only put one idea on each request - otherwise again , ideas will be lost

1 Like

I think it would be good for everyone to have a vumeter on the screen. The more segments there are, the better and more precisely the calculation will be carried out. mix .

2 Likes

Hi DjAj, sorry for that, I am new to the community with several ideas to share, but I am not yet authorized to post in the request section, can anyone post in that section? How do I get authorized to post there? Maybe it’s a stupid question. I would appreciate it if you could inform me. Thank you.

1 Like

You have to post in this place: https://community.enginedj.com/c/feature-requests/new-open-requests/267

Try if you can, otherwise let’s hear from @Reese if he explains the reason :man_shrugging:

I think new members should be able to post there.

@CESAR_CABALLERO you did saw the template or not? You used it here.

After creating the request, I’ll approve it from the queue unless it already is requested before.

@Reese Yes I try to start the post in the category, I saw the template but the system don’t let me save, if I try to move the post to the “request” category, this is the error message: “An error occurred: You cannot move this topic to a category where you do not have permission to create new topics.”

I just try to create a new post in the category, I everything was good. I create a request petition just for the compressor, because I read another person already ask for the parametric EQ. and I will add the request for the vumeter on screen soon. thanks!

I’ve approved the 3 requests.

1 Like