Seems x1850 is discontinued

Seems denon 1850 has een continued. On thomann.de it’s marked as not coming back while sc6000 will be available in 4 to 5 weeks.

In the states the sc6000s are labeled as discounted at sweetwater and b&h

Here is what i see on the Thomann website:

In stock within 1-2 weeks

I see the x1850 here in the US:

• Sweetwater: 3 in stock, more on the way
  • AmericanMusical: In Stock Order Now Get it by tomorrow
  • ProSoundGear: In Stock Ready to ship
  • Zzounds: Get it by tomorrow

For the SC6000

• Zzounds: In stock 1 week delivery
  • Amazon: Free delivery - 7 days

LC6000M’s are available everywhere

Slightly correct my friend. I dont think the point of OP’s post is that they can’t find them. Instead, my point is that the SC6k is starting to show up as discontinued at major retailers. They are not available on Amazon. You CAN buy them from amazon for a ridiculous price from a 3rd party, but that goes for a lot of products, including CDJ3ks. There is no such thing as an LC6000M. If that was a typo :slight_smile: here is a B&H link to illustrate my point

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1539336-REG/denon_dj_sc6000m_prime_professional_dj_media_player.html

German Thomann page says Delievery in 1-2 weeks

Yeah, typo on the LC6000 M

Figured :slight_smile: so, do you think they are being phased out of stores for a new model?

I wouldn’t read too much into some dealers “claiming” that something is going to be out of stock for weeks, or even them claiming it’s discontinued- they want you to buy something , ANYTHING from you , right there, right now - so if they can divert you into another brand… so you can spend money with them right now, they will

1 Like

InMusic hardware supply is always like this, feast and famine

Shows as 3-4 weeks for me:

These are still in stock to dealers from InMusic. Nothing to see here. : )

Possibly discontinued in their inventory, not the actual product. B&H will just be dropping it.

Supermarkets and retailers discontinue lines often but that’s not the end of the road for that particular product. Maybe B&H just aren’t going to stock it anymore.

They are not discontinued. InMusic still has them in stock. To sell to dealers. InMusic only builds more product when they need to.

Did InMusic ever resolve the issue with the 96khz mode on this model?

It’s always possible, especially if they went with a different module during each run.

Yeah. I meant B&H’s inventory. They’ll mark as “discontinued” if they don’t stock by B&H anymore.

That isn’t a discontinuation of the product. Just the store that sells it won’t stock it again.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh…yes! Gotcha! My Bad! :yum:

1 Like