Engine Prime Window not showing up

Hello, I have the latest Engine Prime version and it nolonger shows up. It is started and the Icon is in the taskbar and I see the process in the taskmanager, but the window doesnt show up. It worked until today. I tried rightclicking the taskbar and cascading the window, just in case the window was out of my sceen, but it didnt work. After that I repaired the install and after that not fixing the issue, I reinstalled the software. Still not working tho.

Sincerly, Jan

Addition: The Inital loading splashscreen does show up, but the main UI does not

Some enhancements have been made to the graphics on 1.1 (and 1.1.1). You may consider checking for latest graphic card drivers for your graphics system, DirectX drivers etc

I updated all of my drivers etc. and it still doesnt work. I was on 1.1.1 for a few days already with no problens at all but suddenly I geht this issue.

Jan

I had the new 1.1.1 Version already running on my system, but suddenly it nolonger shows up. The driver etc. are all up-to-date. Im running a Dell XPS15 9560 (Intel I-7 7700HQ and a GTX 1050) Sincerly, Jan

Same. I couldn’t get 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 to open.