Engine DJ 3.4 with Bluetooth support coming soon

Bluetooth Audio In Assign to Hardware Channel, Main Out, or Layer Bluetooth Transport Controls Play, Pause, & Skip Using Deck Controls Bluetooth Track Info View Song Title, Artist, & Progress on Touchscreen Bluetooth Keyboard Support Quicker, More Efficient Song Searching Bluetooth Audio Out Coming Soon! Bluetooth Features Available Only on Supported Denon DJ and Numark Hardware

Source is The Disc DJ Store.

Sounds interesting. Not something I’ll ever see myself needing, but im sure some will make use of it.

1 Like

I knew I was feeling a little ‘blue’ today for some reason! : )

In other news… The Disc DJ Store probably has a few less friends at Denon today. :rofl:

GC leaked this

o Denon DJ Prime 4+

o Denon DJ Prime GO

o Denon DJ SC6000/SC6000M

o Denon DJ SC Live 2/4

o Numark Mixstream Pro

o Numark Mixstream Pro+

o Numark Mixstream Pro Go

Interesting. Prime 2/4 and SC5000(M) is not mentioned:

Engine DJ 3.4 is a free update for Numark and Denon DJ devices running Engine DJ OS.

This version adds Bluetooth audio input and keyboard connection for the following devices:

o Denon DJ Prime 4+ o Denon DJ Prime GO o Denon DJ SC6000/SC6000M o Denon DJ SC Live 2/4 o Numark Mixstream Pro o Numark Mixstream Pro+ o Numark Mixstream Pro Go

Bluetooth Audio Input – Wirelessly play audio from a Bluetooth-capable device on your supported Engine DJ hardware

o Assign to any individual hardware channel or main audio output o Assign to layer A or B on the Denon DJ SC6000 and SC6000M o Bluetooth transport controls allow you to play, pause, and track skip using the touch screen or hardware controls when connected to a capable Bluetooth device o Hardware screen displays Track Title, Artist, and track progress when connected to a capable Bluetooth device o Available only on supported devices listed above

Bluetooth Keyboard Support – Search for songs on your Engine DJ hardware more quickly and efficiently

o Bluetooth menu option in the Control Center allows you to connect and manage Bluetooth keyboards and audio devices o Available only on supported devices listed above

Additional Bluetooth Compatibility Information

• It is recommended that you confirm the Bluetooth connectivity and functionality of your computer, smartphone, or other device before using it in a live situation
  • Not all Bluetooth devices and audio applications provide support for Bluetooth Transport controls and track information
  • Track Progress is not updated on Engine OS when it is adjusted using the originating software/app

I guess those devices aren’t included then, probably due to their age/generation when you think about the model numbers and their relative release dates.

1 Like

Way to go GC! lol

I wonder if that copy just isn’t updated/completed.

1 Like

Based on manuals SC5000s have Bluetooth 4.0 and it was upgraded to 5.0 in SC6000s.

1 Like

Mojaxx in early.

1 Like

Soon is now :joy:

Nope… Stings a bit for P4 users as that hardware was sold new, not that long ago. But. Time marches on for all tech!

Now when someone calls me I no longer need to lower myself under the booth to hear them on the phone, I can just answer and hear them in my headphones :smile: All it’s missing now is a pop-up notification when someone is calling, and mic support so the other person can hear me.

Jokes aside, pretty neat update, would be cool if in the future we could manipulate pitch and apply effects

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.