Cue button on the right deck of the MCX8000 became loose

Hey Denon!

The cue button on the right deck of my MCX8000 became loose and moves around in the socket. It still works but it’s a bit annoying. Is this a known problem? Is this an easy fix like ordering a part and replacing it or needs a service centre?

I’m from the Toronto, Canada area.

• Daniel

Hi Daniel

Please reach out to our Spare Parts dept. in the US by calling (401) 658-3131 - open Monday - Friday 9-5 EST

Thank you

Had the same issue twice. Costet me approx 200$ to fix each time - funny enough also the right one.

I had the same (the right also) it was the broken button frame, the adjust, slide,sync, cue and play button are on a one piece plastic frame and the cue and playbuttons broke loose. I glued the frame with epoxy, et voila…

Oh wow $200 each time, and where did you fix it? Just a general electronics shop or some place authorized by Denon?

Was it easy to get to that part or do you need to disassemble almost the whole unit to get to it?

Hola que tal, no creo que sea el botón, pues mi denon 8000 esta nuevo y a veces me falla el cue derecho y a veces no, es raro pues creo que es un problema de comunicación con serato o la computadora, creo que deberían de checar ese problema y analizarlo bien para que pueda solucionarse este error dentro del firmware 2.0, saludos desde méxico!

Hola que tal, no creo que sea el botón, pues mi denon 8000 esta nuevo y a veces me falla el cue derecho y a veces no, es raro pues creo que es un problema de comunicación con serato o la computadora, creo que deberían de checar ese problema y analizarlo bien para que pueda solucionarse este error dentro del firmware 2.0, saludos desde méxico.

Hola que tal, no creo que sea el botón, pues mi denon 8000 esta nuevo y a veces me falla el cue derecho y a veces no, es raro pues creo que es un problema de comunicación con serato o la computadora, creo que deberían de checar ese problema y analizarlo bien para que pueda solucionarse este error dentro del firmware 2.0, saludos desde méxico!

A authorized Denon dealer.

I have the same problem. Where can I get the spare part in Ireland. How easy or difficult is it to replace?

It’s not an easy job but if you take a few hours and work neat & precise it would spare you 200,- I think its better to glue the button rack (with epoxy) instead of a replacement because it improves the strengt of the rack so it won’t happen again.

Thanks I will give it a go