X1850 & Serato license

Hi folks,

Does anyone knows if X1850 hardware owners can unlock any version of Serato DVS for free ?

What do I need (except the X1850 and Timecode vinyl) in order to run Serato DVS ?

Thank you a lot in advance

Serato Club Kit bundle

I do believe the Serato page for the x1850 explains it nicely that you need to buy a standalone SDJ licence AND a DVS addon if you want to use DVS.

Hi @mufasa , whats the process to activate it ? I assume that the DVS is included in the club kit.

You need to buy the club kit of Serato Dj and then just plug in the mixer to Your computer with that Serato installed.

So, and correct me if i am wrong, there is no free serato license with the X1850 hardware.

“My initial question was”

Does anyone knows if X1850 hardware owners can unlock any version of Serato DVS for free ?

“@Mufasa” replied

Serato Club Kit bundle

@mufasa is the Serato Club Kit bundle free for X1850 owners ?

X1800 and X1850 will not unlock serato for free. You need to buy the license (Serato dj + club kit) then it will work with X1800, but not sure with X1850.

All the info about compatible serato devices and unlocking devices You can find here:

1 Like

There is no free license

You can subscribe monthly or buy outright

There is a 14 day subscription trial (free)

Serato Club kit is a bundled DVS and Serato DJ plug in. It’s cheaper than buying each product separately.

You need DVS plug in to use Turntable with vinyl Timecode

If you only want to use HID mode (sc5000, CDJ) then you don’t need DVS, but just the Serato DJ license which you have to buy

To recap

1. Serato DJ pro license
  2. Serato DVS license

Combo of 1 and 2 is called Serato Club Kit

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.