When is it in the stores

hey, was told today that it will be released on the market in May, it is delayed

I wonder if it will be 2 months after the end of corona virus

I am quite sure the corona-virus will affect timelines for just about anything.

1 Like

Was supposed to drop on the 15th according to amazon pre order, why would it be delayed right before shipping? Haven’t units been boxed already? I have rubbing alcohol :wink: :mask:

Good morning! Are there any news regarding the release date?

Doesn’t matter too much at the moment - none of us can GO anywhere anyway.

On this you are absolutely right! But let’s be optimistic and think of a better future! I was just trying to be positive and hope that NORMALITY WILL RETURN SOON

We hope to start shipping Prime 2 and Prime Go units in a few weeks.

2 Likes

JWiLL, thank you for your kind reply … but for “a few weeks” what do you mean? Two weeks, three, four, five? Sorry for the insistence, I understand that it is not a simple situation and it is not easy to give an answer, but as I have already written I want to hope and believe that this nightmare will end soon for everyone and that we will return to normal life … Here in Italy we have been locked in the house for two weeks … without working, without meeting our loved ones … we cling to the hope that it will end soon … A hug to everyone in the community !!!

Your best option is just to think that you might see them in the stores by autumn. Even when the stuff leaves denons factory’s in the Far East,they have to get split up to regions, like America, Aus/nz, Europe, United King, and some staying the Far East. Once they’ve done that journey, they gotta clear customs, then gotta go to denon distributors, probably get opened up for a firmware revision, repack, then shipped to Dealer warehouses, which then ship to the different branches of the dealers, then onto customers. Each of those travel stages is affected by corona too, so stages that might have taken a couple of weeks per stage might double at each stage.

I doubt Jwill is wrong, hes right when he says weeks , and think it’s only 38 weeks until Christmas

2 Likes

…but not the SC6000 or SC6000M?

So they’re what - months away?

Q2 is still the target.

Which year though ? Lol lol

3 Likes

TBH, even when it’s later than that, my SC5000’s are still great to play on and support is still going strong.

Not that I wouldn’t want a pair of SC6000’s to get my hands on… a.s.a.p.! :relaxed:

I know that feeling… Love my 5Ks, and they are great… But the 6K… :heart_eyes:

Forgive my ignorance, what does Q2 mean?

Wiki info: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The calendar year can be divided into four quarters, often abbreviated as Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4.

In Gregorian calendar:

• First quarter, Q1: 1 January – 31 March (90 days or 91 days in leap years)
  • Second quarter, Q2: 1 April – 30 June (91 days)
  • Third quarter, Q3: 1 July – 30 September (92 days)
  • Fourth quarter, Q4: 1 October – 31 December (92 days)
1 Like

Some e-stores give the date of possible delivery at the end of April …

I wouldn’t read much into what the stores and retailers say about when or whether they’ve got stock. A few years back, a big mail order store was saying that they had Prime 5000 in stock in January, but no stores got any until May.

Some places are like that, they’d rather take your money quick and keep telling you it’s been delayed than be upfront.

I’d wait until you start seeing few unboxing videos by ordinary people, not paid reviewers, before assuming you can get one

3 Likes

The german stores have updated the delivery date today. Now the Denon DJ Prime Go will be available in Mid June. Still waiting…

1 Like