When does the big streaming update will come?

Hi there

Denon announced some month ago, that there will be a big update comming for streaming services this summer …

Now it is august … when will it be ?

Next year ? - Summer is nearly over …

With some luck, they probably would try to announce/ demonstrate it around the DJ EXPO… Or else, this summer could meen sometimes before Christmas. :joy:

1 Like

That sounds possible to me. And before Christmas … xdd - yea could also late summer xddd

New Zealand’s summer months are December to February, bringing high temperatures and sunshine. Days are long and sunny, nights are mild. Summer is an excellent time for walking in the bush and a variety of other outdoor activities. New Zealand’s many gorgeous beaches are ideal for swimming, sunbathing, surfing, boating, and water sports during summer. Summer is the best time of year to go camping in New Zealand

@DJDark

:joy: Ohh so its their summer!!! I see… Well, guess we’ll have to wait to after Christmas then :wink:

But honestly, I dont mind the wait for the Streaming function… I would rather they spend the time giving us a better beat grid editing on the units! And I will go bananas if they once more launch a update for the Prime 4 without including the SC5000s.

2 Likes

Yea i know … when I was around 12, I spend Christmas Holiday in Australia … Was an interesting experience to spend my time in pool by singing christmas songs xddd.

I wish we had also visited New Zealand. :heart:

1 Like